Kingston microSDXC 64GB Class 10 Memory Card
Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards feature Class 10 speed ratings and capacities to deliver optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC/SDXC. Store more music, videos, pictures, games — everything you need in today’s mobile world. They’re backed by legendary Kingston® reliability, a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
In 64GB, microSDHC/SDXC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games — more of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC and microSDXC cards allow you to maximise today’s revolutionary mobile devices. Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards use a speed “class” rating that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC/SDXC.
- Class 10 — minimum data transfer rates of 10MB/s. Great for HD video recordings.
Identical in physical size to a standard microSD card, the microSDHC and microSDXC cards are designed to comply with the SD Card Speci cation and are recognised only by microSDHC or microSDXC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC/SDXC cards together with the included adapter**. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC, microSDXC or SDHC/SDXC logos on host devices (e.g., phones, tablets and cameras). Wherever you nd yourself in the mobile world, you can rely on Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards. All cards are 100 per cent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Versatile — when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible — with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Guaranteed —lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacity 64GB
- microSDHC/SDXC card dimensions 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- SD adapter dimensions 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- High-speed class rating
- Class 4: 4MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Class 10: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperature -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperature -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)