Page 1 of Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

General Forum

Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

bandicoot (Elite) posted this on Friday, 9th October 2015, 18:30

10 balls are now added to the Lotto draw going from 50 balls to a massive 60 balls, (sat and wed) as from tomorrow. its a lot of balls!

The odds of winning the six balls have now gone from 14 million to 1, to 40 million to 1.

Hence you can almost forget ever winning it now.

An expert on the subject says they expect a big winner every 8 weeks, instead of every 2 or 3 weeks. Meanwhile every week there is no winner Camelot rakes in yet more money for themselves, as they put only a little more into the pot each week.

Its was a mugs game for the punter, but now even more so.
I can see a lot of people packing it in for a while, then slowly returning, as Camalot expects.

DETAILS....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/national-lottery-new-rules-odds-5893132

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

bandicoot (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 11th October 2015, 09:33

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

Robee J Shepherd (undefined) posted this on Sunday, 11th October 2015, 10:57

I doubt Lotto care about a few hundred people boycotting it. And you already had more chance of being struck by lightning, so its hard to feel sympathy for people.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
MYREVIEWER.COM

My Flickr Photostream

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

Jitendar Canth (Reviewer) posted this on Sunday, 11th October 2015, 12:41

Heck, I'd enter a wining lottery! Less chance of it happening now? Sudden wine shortage or what?

===========================
Jitendar Canth

Quote:
"I thought what I`d do was, I`d pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."


Site Reviewer at DVD Reviewer & MyReviewer

Carving out a niche with a pneumatic drill at Anime @ MyReviewer.com

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

sj (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 11th October 2015, 12:43

Haven't the chances of becoming a millionaire increased?

Ste



We will pay the price but we will not count the cost..

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

bandicoot (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 11th October 2015, 16:44

Quote:
sj says...
"Haven't the chances of becoming a millionaire increased?"

As expected it was a rollover with no winner on Saturday, and this rollover will likely continue for a long time, due to the crazy high odds, with Camalot raking it in.

But for this specific draw there were 25 instant millionaires (only reason I bought one ticket) and that made the odds of being a millionaire down to 1 in 10 million. (but did not win one of these 25 lucky tickets)

Instead of buying a ticket each week for the wed and sat draw, I will now only be doing the lotto when there is a draw like this one, where there is guaranteed a lot of instant millionaire winners, and thus the odds are a bit better.

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

bandicoot (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 9th January 2016, 11:03

Tonight it has rolled over 14 times, as the odds of winning is a staggering over 40 Million to one.

People are angry at the new impossible odds, and want a return to the old ones, as Camalot are making a fortune out of this every week it rolls over, and they are hardly any winners.

The new rules dictate that when it reaches £50 Million, it has to be won tonight, even if it is only a 5 ball winner.

I just hate the odds, you must be stupid or crazy to participate,
but I am going out to buy a ticket, as I want to retire now, he he.

This is how they hook you in 

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

sj (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 9th January 2016, 11:18

Quote:
bandicoot says...
"People are angry at the new impossible odds"
Yes, they're so angry 'they're' buying 200 tickets a second.

Ste



We will pay the price but we will not count the cost..

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

Pete-MK (Elite Donator) posted this on Saturday, 9th January 2016, 11:33

Quote:
sj says...
"they're so angry 'they're' buying 200 tickets a second."

Idiot tax

Yes, I'll be buying a ticket tonight

You can complain as much as you like, but they're laughing all the way to their swiss bank account just because of the numbers. They double the price of a ticket, lose 25% of their customers, but are still in big, big profit with the remaining 75% paying twice as much. Now they triple the odds from 1:14 million to 1:45 million and the money just keeps rolling in.

We're all morons


============================


Writer`s Release

RE: Chance of wining lottery decreases tomorrow

Robee J Shepherd (undefined) posted this on Saturday, 9th January 2016, 12:34

I've never, ever played the lottery, somehow I feel like buying a ticket tonight.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
MYREVIEWER.COM

My Flickr Photostream

Liked by: bandicoot

Go back to General Forum threads, or All Forum threads