Terror that's hotter than hell!
Running Time: 102
Retail Price: £22.99
Release Date: 13/09/2010
Content Type: Movie
Described by Argento as "a fairy tale designed for adults", the second instalment of his 'Three Mothers' trilogy (and the follow up to his smash hit, 'Suspiria'), Inferno "contains some of Argento's most hallucinatory images and unforgettable set-pieces" (The Onion AV Club) and was listed as one of the 50 Greatest Horror Movies Of All Time by Total Film.
The film's surreal plot concerns a young poetess, Rose Elliot (Irene Miracle), whose research into the history of her New York apartment building and its possible connection to the legendary witches known as 'The Three Mothers' results in a series of bizarre murders and a supernatural mystery of horrific proportions. Disturbed by a frantic phone call from Rose, her brother Mark (Leigh McCloskey) immediately flies home to New York from his studies in Rome only to find Rose's apartment empty and very few clues as to her whereabouts. As he investigates his sister's disappearance, Mark unwittingly moves closer and closer to a terrifying encounter with an ancient, powerful evil.
• Introduction by star Daria Nicolodi
• Dario's Inferno
• Acting In Hot Water: An Interview With Daria Nicolodi
• The Other Mother: Making The Black Cat - director Luigi Cozzi goes behind the scenes of his rarely seen, totally unofficial 1989 'sequel' to Inferno
• Inferno Q&A with Irene Miracle, Keith Emerson and Tim Lucas
• X Marks The Spot
• Dario Argento and Lamberto Bava on Inferno
• 'Dario Argento: An Eye For Horror' - Mark Kermode narrated documentary on Argento's career
• The Complete Dario Argento Trailer Gallery
• Spanish Trailer
• International Trailer
• Four alternate sleeves
• A double-sided poster
• A collector's booklet
• Six original poster art postcards
1080p Widescreen 1.85:1
DTS-HD MA 5.1 English
DTS 2.0 Stereo English
DTS 2.0 Mono Italian
Feodor Chaliapin Jr.
Director of Photography: