[VIDEO] Lore
last post by alfie noakes
[VIDEO] RIP Roy Dotrice
last post by Snaps

Page 1 of GGG V Canelo

Sports Forum

GGG V Canelo

mbilko (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 16th September 2017, 01:47

Now after all the hype from McGregor and Mayweather, this is a fight, 2 of the P4P best fighters of this generation putting it on the line, and the so called experts generally split down the middle, for my take i see GGG just being to big and strong for Canelo and take him for a 10th round stoppage or points win, for Canelo i don't see him being able to stop GGG even with his punching power, either way it will be well worth the watching (for a change)

RE: GGG V Canelo

sj (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 17th September 2017, 09:36

Now that was a proper fight.
SPOILER:
A shame one judge seemed to watch a different fight.

Ste

We will pay the price but we will not count the cost..

mbilko (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 19th September 2017, 22:53

Just 1 judge mate? really, f***ing outrageous, when the betting on a draw drops from 30/1 to 15/1 you know something is up, for me GGG won by at least 7 rounds, i mean i gave Canelo 2 maybe 3 rounds max, GGG walked through him from start to finish and won it by a country mile, reminded me of Hagler Leonard, and is the reason boxing is in the pan and MMA is on the up.......i really feel for GGG

sj (Elite) posted this on Thursday, 21st September 2017, 18:08

I'd say GGG won about 7 or 8 rounds - which meant he won by 4 or 5.  There were quite a few rounds though where they were very close and far from 'outrageous' to give it one way or the other.
Winning by 3 or whatever the judge had it as isn't that far out.
The judge with the draw, while way out, it only takes a swing of a few rounds to give it that way - but totally misses the 'overall' fight performances.
As I said though, to give it to Canelo by 8 rounds is astonishing and the real standout thing for me.

Ste

We will pay the price but we will not count the cost..

Go back to Sports Forum threads, or All Forum threads