There's Always Tomorrow: The Masters of Cinema Series
Running Time: 81
Retail Price: £17.99
Release Date: 22/02/2010
Content Type: Movie
Disregarded and neglected by his family, executive toy manufacturer Clifford Groves (Fred MacMurray) is unexpectedly reunited with his former co-worker Norma Miller (Barbara Stanwyck). As the old friends catch up on lost time, his children's suspicions and hostility to the new relationship threaten to push their father away permanently and throw into disarray the lives of all concerned.
With crystalline, noir-tinged cinematography from Russell Metty (Touch of Evil) and heartbreaking performances by Stanwyck and MacMurray, reunited 12 years after Double Indemnity in their final on-screen pairing,There's Always Tomorrow finds one of Hollywood's greatest dramatists at his finest. The Masters of Cinema Series is proud to present this little-seen classic in a new special edition.
• Beautiful high-definition anamorphic transfer
• Days with Sirk, a 61-minute documentary from 2008 featuring rare interview footage with Sirk shot in 1982
• Original theatrical trailer
• New optional English subtitles (SDH) for the hearing impaired
• Original dialogue and continuity script (in PDF form)
• Booklet featuring an essay by Andrew Klevan, excerpts from a 1977 interview with Sirk and rare production stills
Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1
Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono English
Bernard C. Schoenfeld
Director of Photography:
Jay A. Morley Jr.
The Masters of Cinema Series