Plastic, another pleasant surprise!
last post by Jimbo :oÞ
build a £300 gaming pc?
last post by Viewtiful Mark

Page 1 of Metal Cantilever Toolbox

Bargain Buckets Forum

Metal Cantilever Toolbox

Jimbo :oÞ (Elite Donator) posted this on Friday, 6th April 2012, 15:57

Been looking for one for a while to replace one I had stolen but all the ones I found were either small with hardly any storage or stupidly overpriced.
Others were plastic, the cantilever trays were like shelves as you opened it making them unstable to open and use or were just plain crap.

Was surprised doing a Google search earlier to find Halfords had some, even more surprised to find them reduced in price.
Normally £26 and in store at £17.99, this was £16.99 online and if you reserve then collect you get it at the online price.
(I only reserved thinking it might still be £26 in store)

It`s got the usual 4 trays that fold out butterfly style, it`s got a lip and hole for the padlock to stop anyone else using your kit, it opens by pushing down the handle and closes by lifting it by the same (but you need to close the top two lids before closing the whole box.

It`s a cracking size of not too big but not too small to be useless, and at £17 I think it`s a steal.
Halfords code: 176099

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_203599_langId_-1_categoryId_255213

Jimbo : oÞ

"There`s that word again... is there a problem with the Earth`s gravitational pull in the future?"

RE: Metal Cantilever Toolbox

Mikeonfreeserve (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 10th April 2012, 19:05

It`s great when things like this can bring a bit of pleasure..... like my new slip-on shoes, slip over and slacks!

[Google have marked freeimagehosting.net as a hoster of malware, therefore this link has been removed]

Go back to Bargain Buckets Forum threads, or All Forum threads